- Please go to the signup page and fill up a short form to sign up with Klevu
- Prepare the product feed and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to integrate Klevu on your website, we need access to your live product feed containing details of all the products visible on your website. We use this feed to index your data and keep our indices in sync with the products listed on your website. We recommend that you prepare your feed in the format explained at the following link.
- Once the feed is validated and indexed by the support team, they will send you the script to integrate into your store. Please follow the Integration steps below once you receive the script from the Klevu team
- Go to WordPress Admin Panel → Appearance → Editor
- Open the footer.php file and add the JS snippet which is shared by Klevu Support
- Save footer.php file by clicking on the Update File button
- Attached is the Search.ZIP file to integrate the search results page
- Extract the Search.zip file and open the klevu-search.php file
- Copy all the code from the klevu-search.php file and paste it to the Appearance → Editor → search.php file. Here, please make sure to add the code between the main section of the page
- Save the search.php file by clicking on the Update File button
- Open the searchform.php file and change the search box id to "search"
- Save the searchform.php file by clicking on the Update File button
- IMPORTANT: Please follow the checklist.
- You are done. Klevu search should be live on your store