If products of your development/staging site appear on live site, then you can remove them by following below steps
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down at the top from which you want to remove test data
- Go to Shop Info → Remove Data
- Enter the starting URL of products (i.e. https://staging.mystore.com/ or http://126.96.36.199/) which you want to delete from Klevu Search indices and click on Submit button
- If Klevu finds the records, it will show the number of records starting with the given URL
- Click on Continue button and allow up to 15 minutes to remove the data from Klevu Search indices
- Delete both the JS API key and REST API key from your development/staging environment. This step is very important to ensure synchronization is not happening from both the staging and production environments.