Steps to connect your Shopify Store:
- You will need a Klevu account to connect your Shopify store with Klevu. Sign up for a free access and setup your Klevu account by following on-screen instructions
- Please select the Klevu solutions (Smart Search, Smart Category Merchandising & Smart Recommendations) and provide your business information while setting up your Klevu account
- Once your account is set up and activated, please add a new store by providing the necessary details
- An API Key & REST AUTH Key will be generated
In another tab, please login into your Shopify Admin Panel
Visit the Klevu Shopify App page and click on the Add app button
- Please accept the requested permissions by clicking on the Install app from the top right.
- Once you land on the Thank you page, click on INTEGRATE KLEVU
- Navigate back to Klevu Merchant Center where you had generated the API & REST AUTH Keys (Step 3), copy-paste the keys in the below Shopify - Integrate Keys screen, and confirm your account details. You can also find the API Key and REST AUTH Key of the store from Klevu Merchant Center > Store Settings > Store Info.
- Enable the Klevu solutions you would like to integrate in your theme files
- You are done with the Klevu Search integration, please allow 5-10 minutes before trying out the search on your store
- IMPORTANT: Please follow the checklist.
Where can I find my API keys?
If you have login credentials to Klevu Merchant Center, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop-down at the top
- Go to Store Settings → Store info
- Here you can find the JS API Key, REST API Key, and Cloud Search URL of the selected store.
If you don’t have login credentials to Klevu Merchant Center, please follow the steps mentioned here.
I already have a Shopify store connected to my Klevu Merchant Center account, but why can't I connect my BigCommerce store to it?
Accounts created in Klevu Merchant Center are platform-specific. To add and manage your BigCommerce stores with Klevu, you'll need to register a new Klevu Merchant Center account.
Can I use one Klevu API keys to integrate on multiple stores?
No, you have to add a new store in KMC which will generate a new set of API keys for integration.
If you are migrating from one store to another, please contact support.