You can add/configure multiple store views/sites into the same Klevu account. When you configure a store with Klevu, it creates a dedicated index. This makes sure that the data from one store view is not mixing up with another store.If you are having more than one store view or sites, we recommend configuring each store view or site separately. To configure a store view, please follow the steps mentioned in the guide below.
For Magento Platform:
You can add a new store from Magento admin panel.
- Login into your Magento admin panel
- Go to System (Store) → Configuration → Klevu Search Configuration
- Click on Start Configuration Wizard button (Please note: while configuring the store, the Klevu Magento plugin will ask you for login details. Remember to use existing login credentials instead of creating a new one.)
- Select the store and click on the Next button
- Click on the Finish and Sync button
You are done, please allow 10-15 minutes before trying out search on your new store.
For Custom Platform:
- Login into the Klevu Merchant Center account
- Go to My Account → Settings
- Click on the Stores tab
- Click on Add New Store button and enter the required details
- Click on Add Store button
- Your request will be submitted. Someone from Klevu Team will revert to you with the integration steps in the next 24 hours.