Preserved Theme Layout on Magento has been discontinued from Oct 10, 2022. If you use this feature today, it will continue to work, however, support will be limited. If you wish to retain/preserve your theme for search results page and category pages, please explore Klevu implementation using Template JS or SDK to make the most out of Klevu Discovery Suite.
When to use the Preserve Your Theme Layout option?
The option Preserve Your Theme Layout is useful when you like to give the same look and feel to your search results landing page as it is on the other category pages on your website. It is also useful when you like to show additional information about the products, that is, otherwise, not possible to display on the landing page based on the Klevu's template.
Steps to enable the Preserve Your Theme Layout
- Login into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to Stores → Configuration → Klevu → Search Configuration
- Find the Search Result Page Settings panel
- Select the Preserve Your Theme Layout option for Search Result Page
- Click on the Save Config button
- Note : If the website is using Klevu module version 2.2.5 or higher, please make sure to select the option Sort by Klevu Relevance to Yes. The option is present at store view level in admin > Stores > Klevu > Search Configuration > Search Result Page Settings.
- If you are using any third-party extensions (such as Amasty Layered Navigation) for managing layered navigation on search result pages, there may be conflicts with the Klevu Search extension. To investigate and fix the confliction issues, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are running Magento 2.4.5 please read this article Category Navigation: Preserve Layout for Magento 2.4.5