- Please make sure the tags "category" & "listCategory" are populated correctly in the feed according to Klevu's feed format. If you have any doubts regarding it, please get in touch with email@example.com
- We recommend Klevu integration of Smart Category Navigation on a test or staging environment first, to mitigate any issues in your live web store.
- Klevu search should be integrated
- By default, Smart Category Navigation add-on is disabled on all Klevu plans. To enable this add-on, login into Klevu Merchant Center.
Go to Category Navigation menu and request a quote:
- Download the category page integration package from below attachment.
- Extract the landing-category-package.zip file and review the category.html example.
- Apply this same HTML structure to the category pages of your website, addressing all items marked TODO within the example to reflect your store data.
- Please note, if you want to modify the look and feel of the category page you can edit klevu-landing-page-style.css
You are done!