It is to ensure that Klevu shows fresh and uptodate search results to your customers, we request you to tell us "How frequently do you update your product catalog?"
In the event when we are expecting data updates from your end and no updates have been received, our automated monitoring system will send you an automated email informing you to take the appropriate action.
Follow the steps below to setup your preferences:
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
- Click on the "Sync status" icon next to the store URL at the top-right corner:
- Select "Preferences" under the Stores section.
To receive email notification of index not up-to-date:
- Check the “Send email if catalog index is not up to date with Klevu” box.
- Select the store(s) for which you want to receive an email.
- Select the appropriate value for "How frequently do you update the catalog?". If Klevu does not receive the catalog update as per the days mentioned here, it will send the email notification.
- Enter the email id to receive the notifications.
To stop receiving notification of index not up-to-date:
- Uncheck the "Send email if catalog index is not up to date with Klevu" box.
4. Click on "Save Changes"