The URL Redirect feature is useful if you want to redirect your shoppers to specific pages on specific keywords.
Follow the steps below to manage URL Redirect
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center with the registered email id and password
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down
- Click on the URL Redirects tab
- In the Search Terms field, enter comma-separated keywords
- Enter a page URL in the Redirect To field
- Click on the Add button
- Once you have set up all the redirects, click on the Publish URL Redirects button
- Alternatively, you can use the bulk import option using the IMPORT button and upload a CSV file. A sample format has been provided.
- Note that you are allowed up to 600 URL redirects. If you need more URL redirects, please contact support.
Note for Magento:
Klevu offers two types of layouts for the landing page.
- Based on the Klevu Template
- The one that preserves your native theme layout (Deprecated from Oct 10, 2022. Read more.)
Only when you have chosen the preserving your native layout option and if there is no applicable URL redirect found in KMC, URL redirects in the Magento backend are looked upon. If there is any URL redirect found in the Magento backend, it will be respected.