Here is a step-by-step guide for adding read-only access to Google Analytics:
- Log into your Google Analytics account
- Click the Admin Gear in Bottom Left of screen
- Under Account Column, click Account Access Management:
- Click + Plus Sign in top right corner, then Add users:
- Enter the email address of the user-user must have a google account (you don’t need a Gmail to create a Google Account)
- Choose desired permissions for user, “Read & Analyze” is the Read-Only permission. Also, have the option to toggle whether to notify users by email.
- Click Add in the top right corner, you are done!