Klevu prompts consumers with words from popular and recent searches, creating interaction with shoppers, and accelerating the buying process. Search starts without entering a single character.
Popular searches: They are the most frequently searched terms by shoppers on your store. Klevu automatically generates top 5 popular search keywords.
Recent searches: These are the terms searched by individual shoppers.
Follow the steps below to manage the popular searches and recent searches.
- For Shopify and BigCommerce:
Login into Store Admin Panel → Apps → Klevu Search
For Magento and other platforms:
Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down at the top
- Go to Customizations → General Settings
- Find Popular Searches & Recent Searches panel
- To show the popular and recent searches:
Check “Show popular searches” box and check "Show recent searches" box
- By default, Klevu automatically generates top 5 popular search keywords. If you want to include or exclude specific keywords from the popular searches, use the Include Keywords or Exclude Keywords options respectively.
- To hide the popular and recent searches :
Uncheck “Show popular searches” box and check "Show recent searches" box
- Click on the Save button