If you have subscribed to Smart Category Merchandising, it is important to understand what shopper events are considered a Category Page View:
- A shopper visits or refreshes a category page that is powered by Klevu Smart Category Merchandising.
- A shopper selects/unselects a facet/filter (including price sliders) on the category page to refresh/filter products on the page.
- A shopper uses a sort option to sort results on category pages.
- A shopper may traverse back and forth between pages (page 1, 2, 3…).
- If a page is set to load/add more records on a category page dynamically.
E.g. a total of 3 page views will be considered if a shopper visits “Shoes” category, clicks on facet/filter “Colour: Black” and goes to the 2nd page.