When to use the Preserve Your Theme Layout option?
The option Preserve Your Theme Layout is useful when you like to give the same look and feel to your search results landing page as it is on the other category pages on your website. It is also useful when you like to show additional information about the products, that is, otherwise, not possible to display on the landing page based on the Klevu's template.
Steps to enable the Preserve Your Theme Layout
- Login into your Magento Admin Panel
- Go to System → Configuration → Klevu → Search Configuration
- Find the Search Result Page panel
- Select the Preserve Your Theme Layout option
- Click on the Save Config button
If you are using any third party extensions (such as Amasty Layered Navigation) for managing layered navigation on category pages, there may be conflicts with the Klevu Search extension. If this is the case, please write to us at email@example.com. We have a work around that we would be able to share with you to resolve the issue.