- We require any customers to install the Klevu integration on a test or staging environment first, in order to mitigate any issues in your live web store.
- If the Klevu Search app is not yet installed, please follow the installation steps given on this link.
To enable Klevu Category Merchandising on the frontend of the website, go to the Settings page within the Klevu App and integrate Klevu Search templates according to your BigCommerce theme platform.
Integration steps of Klevu Search template
BLUEPRINT themes are no longer supported or updated by BigCommerce but if you are using the BLUEPRINT theme platform, Follow the steps on this link to integrate Klevu Category Merchandising.
- Go to the Klevu Search App → Integrate Klevu page.
- Scroll down to Automated Template Integration and click on Integrate button.
- On click of Integrate, you will be presented with some checkboxes to select which services to add. To integrate Category Merchandising, you only need to check the Smart Category Merchandising checkbox (it won't remove Search).
Klevu app will then copy the active theme and start importing the Klevu Category Merchandising templates into the new copied theme. Please wait until the process is completed.
If you have previously integrated Search or Category Merchandising, you do not need to check those boxes again. You only need to check the services you would like to add. Leaving them unchecked will not remove them from your theme.
- Once the template integration is successful, you will see a success message. Now, go to Storefront → My Themes and activate the new theme copied by Klevu.
- The new theme will have "-klevu" appended to the title. Click on Apply and activate the theme.
- You are done. Klevu Category Merchandising should be live on your store.
If you would rather integrate the files manually, please refer to this guide.