Keyword-based product exclusion is used to exclude products from the search results on specific search keywords.
This feature is available as part of Premium, Premium+, or Enterprise plan.
How to exclude products from the search results?
- For Shopify and BigCommerce:
Login into Store Admin Panel → Apps → Klevu Search
For Magento and other platforms:
Login into Klevu Merchant Center (https://box.klevu.com) with the registered email id and password
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down and click on the Promotions tab.
- Click on the Keyword-based Product Exclusions tab.
- Click on the Add New button.
- Here, enter the comma-separated keywords (search terms) for which you want to exclude products from the search results.
- Set products to exclude:
- Here, search for the product → Drag and drop the product to the 'Exclude Products' box.
- Click on the Save and Exclude button. Please allow up to 20 minutes for the changes to be visible in the search results.