- Login to the Klevu Merchant Center account.
- Click on Settings at the top right corner of the screen
- If you are the owner of the Klevu Merchant Center, click on User Management from the side panel.
- Click on Add New User
- Enter the email address who you wish to invite, and select the permissions to assign the required access.
Permissions Add New Stores User will be able to create & manage new store. Manage Billing & Subscription
User will be able to view & manage:
- Subscription & Billing Details
- Payment Methods
- Choose which stores should the invited user have access to.
- After selecting the store access. Click on the Invite option.
Note: If you update store access for a user, the change will go in effect after the user re-logs in.
- Fill up the required information
Click on Accept Invitation
Login into the Klevu Merchant Center account with your new credentials.
In the following table are examples of the different statuses you’ll see on your User Management screen.
|Active Users||The user has access to KMC.|
|Invited Users||The user has been invited, and an email invitation has been sent to them. After they accept the invite, their status will change to Active.|
|Invited Users - Expired||The user has been invited and added to KMC, but the email invitation has been expired. You can resend an invite so they can complete setting up their account.|