1. I have implemented Klevu Search using APIs. How can I integrate Klaviyo?
You will have some additional code level work to do on the store’s theme files. Instructions can be found here: Integration using API/SDK.
2. How to add more product attributes to send in Search Event to Klaviyo?
You will need to add the following snippet in your store’s theme’s file. Make sure to add this after the Klevu core library. In productAttributes, add any other product attributes using the key as indexed with Klevu.
productAttributes:["name","id","url","imageUrl","price","salePrice"],// attribute list to be send for click product and other product lists , defaulted to posted value
productLimit:10// max number of products to be send in any list , defaulted to posted value
3. How soon will the events be sent to Klaviyo?
4. I have multiple stores/sites. Do I need to integrate Klaviyo in all the stores/sites?
Yes. For each store that you have Klaviyo configured, you will need to enable the Klaviyo connector for each store (assuming you have a separate Klaviyo account for each store view / site).
5. Which languages do Klevu support extracting subjects?
Klevu Subject derivation is supported for English only.
6. Some events have Product Results = 0? What does this mean?
If you get a Klevu Search event where product results are 0, it means that the shopper’s search did not result in any product results. In this case you can still create an email flow recommending them trending products. Use the Recommended Results in the search events for this.
7. How do I disable Klaviyo Connector?
If for any reason, you need to disable the Klaviyo connector, it’s as simple as a few clicks. Simply navigate to Connectors → Klaviyo once more and uncheck the box which says Enable Klaviyo. After disabling the connector, Klevu will stop sending events to Klaviyo. If you are unsure about this, please contact support.