By default, Klevu sends daily search analytics report to the registered email id. You can also change or add more email IDs to receive search analytics reports.
For the given day/week, the analytics report includes:
- Most Searched Product
- Top Searched Location
- Number of Unique Shoppers
- Total Search Queries
- Top Popular keywords
- Top clicked products
- Top sold products
- Top searched locations
- Search terms that returned 0 (no) results
- Login into Klevu Merchant Center with the registered email id and password
- Choose the appropriate store from the drop down at the top for which you want to receive search analytics report
- Go to Customizations → Search Report in Email
- Depending on your plan, you are allowed to add more email ids and set the daily and/or weekly frequency of email report
Plan No of Email Id(s) Report Frequency Micro 1 Daily or Weekly Starter 1 Daily or Weekly Plus 1 Daily and/or Weekly Growth up to 3 Daily and/or Weekly Premium up to 3 Daily and/or Weekly Premium+ up to 3 Daily and/or Weekly Enterprise up to 3 Daily and/or Weekly
- To receive search analytics report in email:
Check "Receive search analytics report in email" box
To stop receiving search analytics report in email:
Uncheck "Receive search analytics report in email" box
- Add/change the email id. Also, you need to set at least one frequency (daily/weekly) for each email id
- Click on the Save button
Report Frequency:Daily: Klevu will send daily search report of the previous day.
Weekly: Klevu will send weekly search report of last 7 days.