Smart Recommendation Analytics will show you a measure of how your recommendation banners are performing. It provides you insights on banner impressions, product views, clicks, conversion rate, and sales.
You can use these data-driven insights to create effective and personalized product recommendation strategies to engage customers, and increase conversions.
In Analytics, you can
- Check the Total of Banner Impressions, Product Impressions, Product Clicks, and Sales across all the pages.
- You can filter by a specific page type. This will show you recommendation analytics just for that page type.
- Analyze the performance of each recommendation banner to see its metrics.
- You can also apply a date filter to see analytics data for a specified time period. Please note that the default time period is Last 7 Days.
- You can use this data to create and strategize your recommendations, and identify pages where recommendations are performing best.
The following metrics are shown in the Analytics of Smart Recommendation: