- You will need an active Klaviyo account with onsite tracking enabled on your store. Learn more about onsite tracking in Klaviyo.
- You need to be on the Klevu Premium+ plan or above.
- You have integrated Klevu Search on your store using either of the following:
- Klevu JS Library V2 (JSv2)
- Klevu SDK/APIs (Please follow this guide)
Configure the Klaviyo Connector (Klevu JS Library V2 - JSv2)
Step 1: Enabling configuration from KMC to Send Klevu Search Events to Klaviyo
Login to Klevu Merchant Center, and from the store dropdown, select the store where you wish to enable the Klaviyo connector.
Next, from the side pane, navigate to Connectors → and click on Configure button in the Klaviyo section.
You will then see a section named “Send Klevu Search Events to Klaviyo”.
In this section, you can find a toggle to “Send Search Events”. Take a moment to read and understand all of the instructions provided on this page before enabling it to Send Search Events.
Step 2: Test the Connector
Once you have enabled the connector from KMC, you should now start to receive Klevu Search events in your Klaviyo admin panel activity feed. Note that you will need to be tracking shoppers' email or phone numbers either using a signup form or Klaviyo’s standard profile tracking events.
Go to your storefront where you have enabled the Klaviyo connector. Perform a search and click on a product from the search results.
Recommended Next Step
Now that you have configured & integrated the Klaviyo connector with Klevu, you can use Klevu event data to create segments, email & sms flows, etc. Read our detailed guide here.
Also, see FAQs for the Klaviyo Connector.