- You will need an active Klaviyo account with onsite tracking enabled on your store. Learn more about onsite tracking in Klaviyo.
- You need to be on Klevu Premium+ plan or above.
- You have integrated Klevu Search on your store using either of the following:
- Klevu JS Library V2 (JSv2)
- Klevu SDK/APIs (Please follow this guide)
Configure the Klaviyo Connector (Klevu JS Library V2 - JSv2)
Step 1: Enable Connector from Klevu Merchant Center (KMC)
Login to Klevu Merchant Center, and from the store dropdown, select the store where you wish to enable Klaviyo connector.
Next, from the side pane, navigate to Connectors → and click on Configure button on Klaviyo section.
Step 2: Test the Connector
Once you have enabled the connector from KMC, you should now start to receive Klevu Search events in your Klaviyo admin panel activity feed. Note that you will need to be tracking shoppers' email or phone number either using a signup form or Klaviyo’s standard profile tracking events.
Go to your store front where you have enabled the Klaviyo connector. Perform a search and click on a product from the search results.
Recommended Next Step
Now that you have configured & integrated Klaviyo connector with Klevu, you can use Klevu event data to create segments, email & sms flows etc. Read our detailed guide here.
Also See: FAQs for the Klaviyo Connector.